Re: Guessing Game

scentstone

Thank you Craig, Olivier and Ian
I was used to run the starboard mizzen halyard in the starboard open pulley and I was questioning about the reason for the second !
Using this system will offer more stability and length to the halyard ;-)

While we're at this, is there some smartness at lifting up the dinghy ? I've of course a "spider" sling attached to the dinghy's floor but I was always hesitant to use the balooner halyard because it's a lot of effort applied to the top mast pulley (and it's also used to climb it) but I've seen many SM with very heavy dinghy and engine hung on starboard side for night…

Thanks again to the winners
F.