From: "Krassopoulos Dimitris" <dkra@pcsystems.gr>
To: <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 2:24 AM
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Awnings

Dear Luc,

We are sailing our SM2000 in Greece which is also very sunny. We have the
Amel extension to the cockpit awning and found it very usefull and easy to
setup. We do not know why they do not recommend it but I ordered and
received it ater two days by DHL. You can even motor or motorsail with the
awning because it is very well designed.

Best Regards
Dimitris
S/Y Almalibre
www.almalibre.gr <http://www.almalibre.gr>