Opacmare 1849 gangway shaking at end of "up/down" motion

cpp_berkeley <no_reply@...>

Hi all,

The "engineer" here at the boatyard has been working on my Amel 54 passarrelle for about 2.5 months now. The model is Opacmare 1849-260-0-24. The tasklist involved replacing the hydraulic hoses and cleaning up rust, per Olivier's survey recommendations.

Everything is installed and the "extend/retract" and "rotate left and right" motions work fine. The "up and down" motion worked fine until some last minute tinkering. This was after I said, "It's good enough! Let's stop messing with it as it's taken too long!!" :) He then messed with some hoses and this problem developed.

On the up and down motion, after I stop the motion, there's a strong shaking on the platform. This happens on up but is more violent on down. Oddly, if it goes all the way up or all the way down, it doesn't have any issues.

We have run it 20+ motions to hopefully get the air out and waited almost a week because the oil reservoir looked a bit foamy, but the shaking has not improved.

Any ideas? The manual mentions a flow regulation valve that "slows the downward return of the main lifting piston" but I'm not sure if that's the cause of the problem or even user adjustable?

I posted a youtube video of the problem at: https://youtu.be/UOucCCccCxk

-Scott

A54 #69

Tengah