Access to A/C capacitors on Amel 54

galacsea2000 <no_reply@...>

My 2008 Amel 54 is equipped with Climma Compact 12 R EH units. The compressor works but the fan that is supposed to regulate fan speed does not start. I suspect that one or more of the 2 capacitors on this unit is/are dead. They are located under a grey box (with a removable black cover in the back) that is supported by a stainless steel plate. The capacitors are attached inside the vertical portion of this stainless steel plate by a plastic tie.

I cannot figure out how to get to these capacitors to check/replace them.

Any assistance will be deeply appreciated.

Christine
Galacsea 2