Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Exhaust elbow and cooling

Mark Erdos

Pat,

It is normal for the temperature to increase a little with the increase of RPM or load. However, it should not cause the engine to exceed specs or overheat. Check the operating manual for normal temperature range for your engine.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising – Bonaire

www.creampuff.us