Passerelle/Gangway on my AMEL 54 not working, Valve Problem?

luvkante

Hi all,

The passerelle on my AMEL 54 #149 CHIARA is no longer working after a couple of month of not operating the boat. It goes UP and DOWN (so obviously the pump and one valve is working), but not IN and OUT and does not ROTATE  any longer.

I assume, it is a valve problem. Did anybody experience a similar problem and could he possibly solve it by manual activation of the valves or the pump?

I read in the thread that Wolfgang on ELISE had a similar problem, but don`t know, if he could resolve it.

Thank you for your help

Martin

AMEL 54 #149 CHIARA