Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Auto Prop Bearings

Mark Erdos

Thanks Eric, I have a set of the tools.

If anyone is ever close to me and needs to use them, you are welcome. It makes the prop rebuild much easier.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Bonaire

www.creampuff.us