Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Auto Prop Bearings

Mark Erdos

Hi Bill K,

Yes I did Google the catalog and noticed the same. I did not see an option without X/Q. Hence the question to the group to see if someone could verify from a package purchased from AB-Marine or Bruntons.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Bonaire

www.creampuff.us