From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of iv_pepe
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 2:16 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Second Auto Helm Drive unit under aft
bunk

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com> , "Jim Dernehl"
<jim.dernehl@...> wrote:

Dear Members

I am considering the installation of a second DRIVE UNIT for my
auto
helm---to be located under the aft bunk. I believe this has been
done on
some of the Amel Super Maramu boats . It would be very helpful if I
could get a photo from some member showing how this second drive is
positioned under the bunk and attached to the steering shaft.
Thanks in advance.
Jim Dernehl
PAO-SAN #88
Dear Jim,
I have originaly fixt,second linear drive unit, under aft bunk,
monday, I send you a pictures abb.
Pepe s/y FORTUNA