Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Main sheet boom slider broken

karkauai

Hmmm, I’ll try that again.

Do you have drawings for the boom connector you had made?
Thanks
Kent
SM243
KRISTY

On May 8, 2018, at 1:09 PM, Stephen Morrison steve_morrison@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I didn’t knowingly do anything smart. I’m on my phone as was the photo, and while I was typing my response to you I just dropped down a couple lines (hit return) and then held my thumb on the cursor until the options pulled up (select, select all, quote level, >). I pressed the arrow on far right to take me to the second page of options and hit “insert photo or video” which took me to my photo library where I located the photo and hit “choose”.

All the best,
Steve
TouRai

On May 8, 2018, at 12:43 PM, karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thanks, Steve. How did you attach that pic?
Kent