Sale Amel SM

ivarmylde <mylde@...>

I reluctanty will put my Super Maramu 1991 for sale after having
sailed for abt 30 years. Boat is in very nice condition with many
upgrades and much extra equipment. On the hard in Greece.
Can breefly mention, Yanmar 100hk new 2002, 600 hrs, Onan 7Kva new
2000, 500 hrs, Complete Gatef set of sails new 2000 ( many sails ).
Very little sailed last 5 yrs, mainly engine use. Addition to standard
equip: Max Prop, watermaker from 2001, Eberspecher 5KW, B&G
instruments,InmarsatC,Satelite phone,SSB Furuno 1550,Furuno
weatherfax,Plotter etc.Ready to go.
Rgds Ivar Mylde
S/Y Silfrania
Tel: +47 97691670