From: karkauai@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Tue, May 8, 2018 12:52 pm
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Steerring Wheel Cover

Hi Pat,
How is your ColorWheelzs helm wheel cover holding up? Do you keep it covered when not in use?

I’m thinking I’d like to do this to my wheel and the companionway hand rail.

Thanks and Hi to Diane.

I’m back inSt M, on a mooring in LeedsCteek until I can get my new anchor/chain delivered.
Kent
SM243
Kristy