Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Main sheet boom slider broken

karkauai

Thanks Steve.

On May 8, 2018, at 6:15 PM, Stephen Morrison steve_morrison@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I will take a few photos and some measurements and email them to you, but Houston did it all on his own. I just asked if it might be possible to combine them all and then picked up the boom a week later sandblasted, and powder coated with the track repaired and the new connector installed.

As I recall it was either 1100 or 1400. He was apologetic for the cost and I just kept thinking how thrilled I was to have it all looking so good. When the piece ripped out it made a mess of the track

Steve
TouRai

On May 8, 2018, at 4:28 PM, Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hmmm, I’ll try that again.

Do you have drawings for the boom connector you had made?
Thanks
Kent
SM243
KRISTY

On May 8, 2018, at 1:09 PM, Stephen Morrison steve_morrison@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I didn’t knowingly do anything smart. I’m on my phone as was the photo, and while I was typing my response to you I just dropped down a couple lines (hit return) and then held my thumb on the cursor until the options pulled up (select, select all, quote level, >). I pressed the arrow on far right to take me to the second page of options and hit “insert photo or video” which took me to my photo library where I located the photo and hit “choose”.

All the best,
Steve
TouRai

On May 8, 2018, at 12:43 PM, karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thanks, Steve. How did you attach that pic?
Kent