Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Spurs Line Cutter

Alexandre Uster von Baar

To add to Steve,

You can purchase from Amel, part 3184 (red arrow)
http://www.nikimat.com/spare_parts_c_drive.html

Therefore. if you did not had the Spur Cutter originally installed, then I would check with Olivier that you can…
I think older SM model have a differently shape keel which for example would not accept the Auto Prop H6… so may be the Spur won’t fit either.

Here are pictures of the removal of the propeller, this will show you how the Spurs cutter was removed and the new one installed, so may be you can compare with your vessel.
http://www.nikimat.com/auto_prop_h6.html

Sincerely, Alexandre

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Spurs Line Cutter
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 10, 2018, 12:39 PM

Hi Linda,

On Rascal the oil drain
plug for the Cdrive is designed to be the wedge holding
block.

Steve

On Thu, May
10, 2018 at 7:05 AM LindaGrimes1@hotmail.com
[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

Hi,
I am about to order a Spurs
Line Cutter and I understand it is a Model B, 1 1/2 inch. I
am not sure if I need to order a Wedge Holding Block as
well? If I do need to order one, which one do I order? I
have not seen one mentioned in previous posts.  I do see
one is used in the brochure and video's from Spurs.
Thanks for your help.

Linda Grimes
SV Rascal
Shelter Bay Marina