Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Spurs Line Cutter

Stephen Davis

Linda,

Rascal has the wedge shaped oil drain plug, so you will not need to buy one. Ask me how I know?

Steve

On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 8:50 AM Bill Rouse brouse@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Linda,

The wedge shaped C-Drive oil drain plug is going to be an Amel part. The Spurs info you have is correct.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Thu, May 10, 2018, 12:05 LindaGrimes1@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi,
I am about to order a Spurs Line Cutter and I understand it is a Model B, 1 1/2 inch. I am not sure if I need to order a Wedge Holding Block as well? If I do need to order one, which one do I order? I have not seen one mentioned in previous posts.  I do see one is used in the brochure and video's from Spurs.  Thanks for your help.

Linda Grimes
SV Rascal
Shelter Bay Marina
Fort Sherman, Panama