Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Introduction - Future SM Owner, Enthusiastic Lurker!

John Clark

Congratulations and welcome to the group.  Hope to see you out and about someday.
                      Regards,  John

John Clark
SV Annie SM 37
Druif Bay USVI

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 11:29 AM, rg@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello All,

First, thanks for being such a great bunch! I love reading this group's messages and have been meaning to introduce myself for while. I've learned so much about Amel boats and have become further convinced that the SM will be the boat for me and my wife Cindy when we finally pull the trigger on the circumnavigator lifestyle! I've never owned a boat myself yet, just grew up sailing with friends on their boats, and later bareboat chartered a half dozen times, mostly in the BVI's. I would love to meet owners in the area should they want help fixing stuff (I'm pretty handy with tools, computers and cameras) or just need extra crew on the Bay.

Robert Giroux

Future SM Owner

Alexandria, VA