Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Cancelling my membership from this forum

hanspeter baettig

To all
I think its a pretty that some of us Amel owners is angry and cancelled the membership. I always supported this group, also with critical answers/questions!
One thing. A technical forum, as it was , should go on with new technology. I remeber, a follower of us , I forgot his name, sorry, made a tremendos work to put this forum from the old yahoo platform to new design on a very well desigend web based platform. Every body was entousiastic, but some old fellows , Bill example disagreed. The hole work of this gentleman is gone. If we put in place a new up to date platform, we can eliminate personal things. Look on the french Amel Owners Website. Thats the way we should do it.
Looking foreward that this personal things is over and we shall have only a technical platform
Hanspeter
Tamango 2
Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 11.05.2018 um 13:52 schrieb bernard lawson bernardlawson665@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

God Speed and Fair Winds

On Fri, May 11, 2018, 08:49 Rink de Haan rinkdehaan@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Dear all,

I am cancelling my membership from this forum.
After a private discussion with Bill and his obvious immense support I have to conclude we don't share the same values.

Thanks for all good advice and interaction in the past 10 years.

Best regards,

Rink