Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Cancelling my membership from this forum

Alan Leslie

Hi Danny and Hanspeter...
I agree...the forum is working better than ever. The enormous amount of useful information in here is impressive. I can often find the answer to my question just by searching conversations. I like it.
I don't like Facebook and have recently deleted my account.
Personal aggravation doesn't get anyone anywhere.
Of course, none of us will agree all the time, but if you don't agree, you can just say it and put the counter argument...no need to take it personally...or to be rude to anyone because you don't agree......
I don't agree with either of you, and others, sometimes, but I don't burst my spleen about it.
As Danny says, stay cool....
Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437 ....Savusavu, Fiji