From: amelyachtowners@... on behalf of lji0041@... [amelyachtowners]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 5:13:27 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Cancelling my membership from this forum

Hi mates,

I am sorry if I cannot follow the details on this. I just made an exercise to look in the database.

What I could see is that you guys have helped each other and the rest of mates through all these years.

It is a pity that we cannot see each other sharing some beers in the canteen, as if we were on the same port. Probably it would be different.

Definitely, the email and sequels were invented by the devil, so we have to be careful in how we use it, because we cannot see our faces and lose a lot of the communication.

Forums like this, where the goal is to help each other, cannot afford losing valued members. I wish you could pick up the phone and see what is really going on.

Wish I could be with you guys in the middle of a real storm. I know I would be safe.

Jose