Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Cancelling my membership from this forum

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Rink,

I am very glad you are not leaving the forum.
Sometime in the heat of the action we write things quickly.

I remember long ago, I wrote that I stop a diesel engine blocking the air intake with my hand , I got slammed… my feeling got a bit hurt, I could have argued about the (small size) of the engine, bla bla bla, and actually be right about it, but overall people were right, I should have use a piece of wood. I am glad I didn’t leave the forum back then and I think a few people are as well.

So definitely glad you are staying.

Sincerely, Alexandre

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Cancelling my membership from this forum
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, May 12, 2018, 1:36 PM

With you on that
RinkRegardsDannySM 299 Ocean
Pearl
On 12 May 2018 at 21:46 "Rink de Haan
rinkdehaan@gmail.com [amelyachtowners]"
<amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thanks Jose, you are right.With my tone of voice I didn’t
achieve what I wanted. I apologize to everyone who’s
offended.Let’s keep up
the good work of this forum.RegardsRink

From:
amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
<amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of
lji0041@gmail.com [amelyachtowners]
<amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>

Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 5:13:27 PM
To:
amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Cancelling
my membership from this
forum  Hi
mates,
I am sorry if I
cannot follow the details on this. I just made an exercise
to look in the database.
What I could see is that you guys
have helped each other and the rest of mates through all
these years.
It is a
pity that we cannot see each other sharing some beers in the
canteen, as if we were on the same port. Probably it would
be different.
Definitely, the email and sequels
were invented by the devil, so we have to be careful in how
we use it, because we cannot see our faces and lose a lot of
the communication.
Forums like this, where the goal is
to help each other, cannot afford losing valued members. I
wish you could pick up the phone and see what is really
going on.
Wish I could
be with you guys in the middle of a real storm. I know I
would be safe.
Jose