Re: Facing in or out--- SM Prop Shaft Seal direction and Bush

Miles

WOB problems,

I am wondering what grease is being used by those who are having problems with leaking WOBs.    I have never had a problem.  For 7 years the Amel people in Hyeres took care of my boat and changed the WOB several times at about 650 hours.  They had buckets of silicone grease, used lots of it, and said to use nothing else.   Not only did I not have any problems, but neither did any of the other Amel owners that I knew.

Miles

s/y Ladybug, sm 216. Le Marin Martinique