From: Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Sun, May 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Props and rpm

I’m very happy with my MaxProp. It’s not as persnickety as the AutoProp about growth.  I service it at every bottom paint job when I change the shaft seals and WOB.

They make a model that can be repitched in the water.  It’s a lot more expensive than the standard model that you have to haul out to repitch.  I had to do one quick haul to repitch when I reported with the Yanmar.

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
SM243