lofrans windlass switch.

ericmeury@...

I know that has been talked about before and i read the threads...

but...has anyone found a source here in the status for these...i know the vetus ones from jamestown would work but they are pretty expensive for what they are.  I found a Victory #RC46047-2 on the boat and can confirm that THIS DOES NOT WORK as the length is not long enough to put the backing nut on it.

Also thinking about the wireless windless remote but the "marine" versions might be overkill since the control box for it would be inside the boat and well protected....thoughts.