Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Steering hydraulic line


You can buy one from Amel and that will work.  You can have one custom made, and that will work.  

Or you can buy what, in the USA, is called a "plumber's slip wrench"...  and that will work just as well.

I am generally not a fan of "adjustable" wrenches, but in this case these work fine.  You can buy the same wrench from a marine supply store as a "packing gland wrench" for twice the price too...

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Rock Sound Harbour, Eleuthera, Bahamas

Join to automatically receive all group messages.