Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Props and rpm

greatketch@...

Pat,

I'll have to look deeper for the size, I know it is written down on the boat SOMEWHERE!  I do know the pitch setting is 20 degrees, left rotating.

My understanding is all of the early production runs of Super Maramus had MaxProps from the factory.  Autoprops do not fit the earlier SMs because there is not enough clearance for the blades to swing round.  I am sure Bill Rouse or Joel Potter can at least approximate the hull number when the keel was modified to allow the Autoprop room to swing.  I'll bet it is buried in the old posts here somewhere...

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Rock Sound Harbour, Eleuthera, Bahamas