Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Second Auto Helm Drive unit under aft bunk

tonic102004 <aebersoldp@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Dernehl"
<jim.dernehl@...> wrote:

Dear Members

I am considering the installation of a second DRIVE UNIT for my auto
helm---to be located under the aft bunk. I believe this has been done on
some of the Amel Super Maramu boats . It would be very helpful if I
could get a photo from some member showing how this second drive is
positioned under the bunk and attached to the steering shaft.
Thanks in advance.
Jim Dernehl
PAO-SAN #88

Hello Jim,
I am in the same situation as you. Patrick has installed on his
"Caramel" a 2nd motor in the cupboard above the pantry. I think, I
will have Raymarine doing a same installation. Here is the link to his
website with a photo: http://www.amelcaramel.net/techpilote.php

Brgs
Paul Aebersold
SM 227