Replacement Head/Shower Faucets for SM

danb.taylor@...

Greetings all, I am a first time poster and proud Amel Owner.

First off, I want to thank publicly Joel Potter and Bill Rouse. They went the extra effort in answering and guiding me through the section and buying process.

Secondly, I have contacted numerous Amel owners that Joel and Bill have introduced, the feedback and information has reinforced my decision that Amel owners take care of their own. Thank you all for your support as I become familiar with my Amel.

Finally, I would like to replace the head faucets and handles.  Has anyone performed this and if so, what make/model/size did you use?

Thanks,

Dan

SV FlyGirl

San Diego, CA