From: John and Anne Hollamby annejohn@...
Subject: Re: {Disarmed} [Amel Yacht Owners] Deck Locker Gaskets
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 1:38 AM

Hello Anne and John,
If you are very rich order it from Amel (shipping costs will be huge).
If you are not so rich look at adverts in classic car magazines for suppliers of seals and
trims for cars or boats. A UK site is www.sealsplusdirect .co.uk. There must also be
suppliers listed in Yellow Pages.

Happy hunting, Anne and John SM319