Membrane replacement on bilge pump.

Bob Grey

Hi guys, I have a Reya Marine ZZ bilge pump that started leaking, caused by a torn membrane, luckily had a maintenance kit in my spares box, there were two separate membranes in the kit along with a big o ring and 2 valves.

The question I ask is do you use one or both membranes in the repair? They seem identical.

I couldn’t find any online reference guide or pump exploded view to answer what is probably an obvious answer “ use both “ but as I’m sure there are many Amel owners who have repaired their pump and know the answer.

Bob Grey
Amel 55 #25