Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Travel on the US East Coast

eric freedman

Hi,

If you plan on coming down Long Island sound, please drop by.

The huntington Yacht club is a very nice place with guest moorings, showers, restaurant .

It is a very sheltered harbor and has all the marine chandleries and repairmen you will need.

Huntington is included in the Gold Coast referred to in the Great Gatsby, we also have the second largest home in N. America..

Huntington has many restaurants of all cuisines, and is a 1 hour train ride from Manhattan.

If you would like to visit , just drop me a note.

Fair Winds

Eric Freedman

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376