Frigoboat Installation

Steve Bode

Does anyone have pictures of how the original Frigoboat fridge was installed in a circa 1994 Super Maramu? The original fridge was removed from my boat before I bought it and a home fridge (220v) was inserted.  I have purchased a new Frigoboat MS160 cabinet and a Capri 50F to replace it. I thought the compressor was originally mounted beneath the fridge cabinet, something like the pictures in Alexandre’s SM2000 “Nikimat” http://nikimat.com/fridge_removal.html,  but it doesn’t look like it (see my pictures). Any help from someone’s who’s done this would be SO appreciated!

Steve Bode
SV Intention, Amel SM117
Puerto Ginesta, Spain
facebook: stevebodesanfrancisco