Re: Travel on the US East Coast

greatketch@...

Mark & Debbie,

We have written about a lot of places over the last two summers in our blog,

from the Chesapeake to New England.  Hopefully you can find a few tidbits buried in there that will be of help

We are currently in the Bahamas, and in less than 2 weeks will be headed back north, probably touching the USA  shore in the Chesapeake.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Bennett Harbor, Cat Island, Bahamas.

---In amelyachtowners@..., <brass.ring@...> wrote :

We are in the process of planning a trip north from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida toward Maryland and possibly New Hampshire this summer.  We would be interested in learning of your favorite anchorages, marinas, or stops along the way.  Kent on Kristy has provided some good information, anything you could provide from a tidbit of information to a trip plan would be appreciated.

We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for sharing your past experiences and knowledge.

Mark & Debbie Mueller

Brass Ring  A54-68

Ft. Lauderdale