Re: {Disarmed} [Amel Yacht Owners] Deck Locker Gaskets

anniemno1 <no_reply@...>

Richard,

That is a great suggestion and solution. We have been very frustrated
in our attempts to obtain the original equipment.

On another matter, could someone please give us the length of the gas
struts used for the engine room hatch?

Best Regards,

John and Anne
Annie M
Mango #1

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "richard03801"
<richard03801@...> wrote:

Hi, we have used the same rubber as used in "wet suits" and built
it up to the same
approx. thickness. We also used it seal the bow thruster, double
seals on the outside of
the shaft to keep the water out. It takes a bit of work but it
works.
Richard on SM 209 in the Med. GIB

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Dave Benjamin
<dave_benjamin@> wrote:

I've found some hard to find seals at various industrial seal
suppliers.