Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Sea water pump

I believe the complete number for Mark & Debbie Mueller "Brass Ring" posting is Flojet Flojet 4105-512. This is 12VDC with 3/4" close to 20mm hose barb fittings. Of course, on a 54, you can wire either a 12VDC, or a 24VDC pump to the pump controller.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 8:11 AM, brass.ring@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

When we purchased our Amel it had two different Flojet pumps for the refrigeration system installed in the engine space.  I talked with Coastal Climate Control, they confirm the correct pump for the three Frigoboat systems delivered 1.5 GPM & and they recommended Flojet.  I purchased a Flojet model # 04105512A.  This pump is rated At 1.6 GPM and 1.2 A.  This is a series 4105 pump, I believe the suffix designates the fitting type shipped with the pump.  Mine were ¾” hose barb.  Hopefully, the data sheet is attached.

Mark & Debbie Mueller

A54 – 68  Brass Ring

Ft. Lauderdale