Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Genoa Track screws or bolts
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Thursday, May 17, 2018, 12:49 PM

I have my new bearings and need to
remove the car from the track. Is the track bolted or
screwed down.I tried to back out a screw and it did not
budge and started to strip. I was thinking I could cut
vertically a section out and then screw it back down ,
leaving only two narrow cuts. I could also just make one cut
say 6 inches from the end and take out the last fasteners.
It would have been nice if Amel had made the track a few
inches shorter with a stop on the
end.Thanks,PatSM#123