From: Danny and Yvonne SIMMS simms@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners Sent: Thu, May 17, 2018 3:50 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Genoa Track screws or bolts

Hi Pat. When I did mine I took the screws out of the Stancheon base and it easily pushed sideways enough to get the slide off.
Regards
Danny
SM 299
Ocean pearl

On 18 May 2018 at 05:49 "sailw32@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I have my new bearings and need to remove the car from the track. Is the track bolted or screwed down.I tried to back out a screw and it did not budge and started to strip. I was thinking I could cut vertically a section out and then screw it back down , leaving only two narrow cuts. I could also just make one cut say 6 inches from the end and take out the last fasteners. It would have been nice if Amel had made the track a few inches shorter with a stop on the end.
Than ks,
Pat
SM#123