Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] ? 2-micron Racor fuel filters?

Teun BAAS

Hi Ruedi,

Just had this week a Sydney VOLVO mechanic on board to install the new engine.

I also had 1 “2 micron” filter on board while all the others were 10 micron;  he used that “2 micron” filter and told me that since my diesel was very clean it was no problem and I might as well use that filter now.

Best Regards Teun

AMELIT 54  #128

NOUMEA NEW CALEDONIA

May 18, 2018   08:56:41