Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] ? 2-micron Racor fuel filters?

Rudolf Waldispuehl

Hi Teun
I'm writhing OFF THE GROUP.

What happens with your D3-110? It was not an old Engine; I guess 2009.
Are you installing a brand new Volvo? Same model?
Excuse if I'm too curious.

Best regards
Ruedi
Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 18.05.2018 um 00:59 schrieb Teun BAAS teun@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hi Ruedi,

Just had this week a Sydney VOLVO mechanic on board to install the new engine.

I also had 1 “2 micron” filter on board while all the others were 10 micron;  he used that “2 micron” filter and told me that since my diesel was very clean it was no problem and I might as well use that filter now.

Best Regards Teun

AMELIT 54  #128

NOUMEA NEW CALEDONIA

May 18, 2018   08:56:41