Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Sea water pump

Denis Elborn

Hi Peter,

As I said previously Penguin refrigeration in the UK sell them.

Denis
Aventura
54-113

On 17 May 2018, at 9:19 am, Peter Forbes ppsforbes@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I feel such a fool! It must be the sun that has got to me - I asked about water pumps and mistakenly in my post asked about fresh water pumps - many people including Bill replied very kindly -

What I meant was the sea water pump for the fridges which seems to draw only 1 amp the only replacements I can find draw about 3-5 amps - I have asked Maud at Amel and she has none. Any ideas the pump is 12v draws 1 amp amp pumps 6 litres of salt water per minute. Does anyone know if the associated circuitry including the frigoboat distribution box can take 3 amps - I guess not as got has a 2 amp fuse?

Peter

Peter Forbes
Amel 54#035 Carango
Azores en route to La Rochelle