Re: Marine Insurance

Ian Park

We have used Y Yacht insurance in UK. Well worth asking for a quote. Their cover is good, and the price is great.
I ‘lost’ my dinghy and engine a few weeks back in Guadeloupe, they dealt with it quickly and I got my insured money back within 2 weeks - well before the cost of the replacement has come off my credit card! It hasn’t affected my renewal quote which is £790 sailing back to UK in June and keeping boat in Europe for the year. If I’d stayed in the Caribbean it would have been £1100. That’s for a Santorin including dinghy, engine etc.
Their response time and support are first rate.

Ian
‘Ocean Hobo’ SN96