From: Dennis Johns sbmesasailor@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Fri, May 18, 2018 3:48 pm
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Perkins 4-154 Motor Mounts

I need to replace my motor mounts.  I have requested them from Maud (I provided her with my hull # and engine type) but she has responded asking for a photo of one.  I'm not particularly inclined to lift the engine and remove one to take a picture of it.  Does anyone have a suggestion for where I can get a picture of a motor mount for a 1983 Maramu with a Perkins 4-154?

Dennis Johns
Libertad
Maramu #121