Second-hand Spinnaker for A54?

Oscar de schaetzen

Hello,

On Sept 1st we will leave Port Leucate in the Mediterranean. We’ll cross the Atlantic probably as early as mid-November as we need to be in Panama early January. We’ll be sailing on ESTRAN, AMEL 54, 2005, n° 4 (ex-demonstration boat in Hyères).

I’m preparing the boat and unfortunately, we don’t have any downwind sails, such as a symmetric spinnaker. If one of you has a spinnaker that he doesn’t use and if it is in good shape, I would be interested purchasing it.

We’re facing some unexpected costs and the selling of our house is not running very smoothly, therefore I’m looking for second-hand stuff in order to push costs down and still realize this dream.

FYI, I’m from Belgium, 37 yrs old. My wife is 34 and we’ll be leaving with our 3 kids aged 4 to 9.

If you have other second-hand stuff that is now un-useful to you, I might be interested as well. Even things like pilots, charts, fenders, life raft, automatic life vests for children, …

I look forward to meet as many as possible AMEL owners around the world. Know that if we meet somewhere in a berth, there’s always a couple of beers in our fridge and you’re always welcome for an aperitive.

Kind regards,

Oscar