Re: Prop Shaft Brake Pads

thomas.kleman <no_reply@...>

Whoa. Interesting solution. Just to be clear (before I start drilling holes) when you said "where it contracts the piston pin"......you meant "contacts the piston pin", right ? What kind of head do you have on the M8 bolt ? Does it matter ?

I'm going to verify that Maud doesn't have the pads.......kind of surprising given that everyone will need to change the pads at some point.......but if they aren't easily obtained, I will follow your lead.

Thanks for the idea........this is exactly why I love this site.

Tom Kleman
SV L'ORIENT SM2K 422
Bonaire