From: philipp.sollberger@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Tue, May 22, 2018 5:38 am
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Flexible Prop which one for SM?

Dear all very experienced Amel Owners,

I think about to buy a flexible propeller.
Does anybody has a suggestion, which one is the most reliable for a SM from 1994. Is it EWOL, MaxProp or FlexProp?
EWOL sounds real good. I have seen on the website, that there was an installation on a Super Maramu - unfortunately without any description and details if it is a SM2000 or older.

Happy for all remarks.

Fair winds and always a handsome water under the keel.

Philipp
Félicie SM124
La Rochelle