Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Deck hatches

karkauai

Thanks Dan, I was going to try something like that and see if I can work through a small access hole.  The hole saw is a good idea, not much repair work replacing the hole that was cut out.
Kent

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On May 22, 2018, at 3:34 PM, Dwentworth dwentworth@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Kent,

You might consider locating the nuts precisely and using a hole saw with the centering drill bit removed. This gives you access and leaves far less of a repair.

Best,

Dan