Best Regards Teun

AMELIT 54  #128

NOUMEA NEW CALEDONIA

May 23, 2018   09:47:52

From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 9:35 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Gulf Stream

Bill,

Thank you for the compliment.

The gulf stream is such an odd thing with the eddies cold and hot and the eddies that are not on any chart far south of the stream.

If you really want to see a very incredible sailor take a look at my very good friend Eric Forsyth.

A CCA Blue Water Medal recipient.

He lives about 25 miles from me when he is not at sea.

He has now sailed 325,000 miles on his home made boat Fiona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDTU5tNcdW0

He just returned from a circumnavigation of the Atlantic at age 86.

Fair Winds

Eric