Pure Magic

Peter Killen

Fellow Amel owners,

Having owned Pure Magic for fourteen years, and having covered over eighty thousand thoroughly enjoyable miles on her, we have now passed her on to a new owner who hopefully will enjoy her as much as we.
Many thanks to all who have made the forum so very useful. I have picked up countless valuable tips over the years, which have made minding PM so much easier, and indeed, enabled me to anticipate problems before they become an issue.
I wish everyone continued safe sailing in the future and fair winds.

Peter Killen

SM Pure Magic 433