Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Corrosion in the Seawater Manifold

eric freedman

William,

I had the exact same problem in the exact same place. It must be some stray
AC coming from the pump. However, I am hesitant on grounding the pump. That
would put the stray AC in the whole system. I had a new manifold built out
of stainless steel. In retrospect, I should have the welder make it with a
spare port for a pencil Zinc.

Fair Winds,

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite