Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Pure Magic

Peter,

I hope that you enjoy your "retirement" from PURE MAGIC.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 8:28 AM, Peter Killen peterkillen@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Fellow Amel owners,

Having owned Pure Magic for fourteen years, and having covered over eighty thousand thoroughly enjoyable miles on her, we have now passed her on to a new owner who hopefully will enjoy her as much as we.
Many thanks to all who have made the forum so very useful. I have picked up countless valuable tips over the years, which have made minding PM so much easier, and indeed, enabled me to anticipate problems before they become an issue.
I wish everyone continued safe sailing in the future and fair winds.

Peter Killen

SM Pure Magic 433