From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:20 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Gulf Stream

Rick,

Were you referring to this?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

https://ecowatch.ncddc.noaa.gov/JAG/Navy/

From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:50 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...

HEric

The best site is Johns Hopkins APL oceans sensing (http://jhuapl.edu/avhrr). There is also NOAA Marine  forecast and NOAA  ocean prediction Center (http://opc.ncep.noaa.gov/atl) under headings  Atlantic and Atlantic high seas. The navy has sites.  There isn’t much information on the Labrador current that I am familiar with.

Ric

Bali Hai SN24

Annapolis